The types of personal information we may collect and process about you can include:
- Personal Identifiers, including name, IP address, device ID, email address, username and password, phone number, billing and mailing address, date of birth;
- Demographic information, such as your gender, age, ethnicity/race, health information, and physical characteristics or description, which may be protected by law;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information regarding your interaction with the Service and the devices and computers you use to access the Service;
- Device information collected by your devices to estimate a variety of metrics, and transferred to our servers when your device syncs with our applications or software;
- Geolocation information;
- Biometric information such as exercise data or other physical characteristics (e.g. height, weight) collected by your devices to analyze your swing and provide the Service;
- Video, audio, thermal, sensory, electronic and other similar information;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, bank details, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies; and
- Inferences drawn from any information to create a profile about an individual reflecting the individual’s preferences or behaviour
We collect such personal information directly from you through use of the Service, via websites, via our devices, software and/or mobile applications, via email or telephone conversations, or when you create an account.
We may also indirectly receive personal information about you from our third-party partners (e.g., resellers, third-party software providers) or from other sources to supplement information provided by you or where we are conducting a joint marketing campaign with a selected partner and you have provided consent for us to receive your information. The supplemental information allows us to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our products and services and to provide you with any marketing communications that you have provided your consent to receive. Please see Your Rights below for how to unsubscribe.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the Service, and that information helps websites to understand your preferences and improve and personalize your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your username and password. You can turn off all cookies in the event you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, you may lose access to certain features of our Service. Most cookies are “session cookies” which means that they are automatically deleted at the end of each session. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you a chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
If you are interested in more information about interest-based advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link or TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices Page to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs
A web beacon is an invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or e-mail message. It helps us do things like view the URL of the page on which the beacon appears and the time the Service, document or email in question is viewed. They can be used to confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails, including those that you forward to friends and family; and they help deliver a more personalized online experience.
4.2 Device Information
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Service. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Service; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, the frequency of your use of the Service, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
We may also collect general information resulting from your activity on the Service, including your preferences and other tendencies. This includes anonymous “traffic data” or tracking information provided by the website’s host or similar provider of such information (i.e., Google Analytics) that does not personally identify you but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Analytics is the process of collecting, analyzing, and reporting aggregate data. This information may include which pages are visited, in what order the pages are visited, when a visitor or user accesses a page, how long they may stay on a particular page, and where they are located. It may also provide information about what browser, network, or device is used to visit our Service. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7318509?hl=en
In addition, when you visit or use our Service, we may also log your anonymous IP addresses, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. This helps us diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Service, or to display the content according to your preferences.
4.4 A Note to Parents Regarding Children’s Information
Uneekor is committed to protecting the on-line privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 or allow them to create an account through the Service. We take children’s privacy seriously and encourage parents to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. If you have questions or concerns about the Internet and privacy for your child, we encourage you to check out https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/protecting-your-childs-privacy-online
We use or otherwise process your personal information to:
- To operate, maintain, improve, personalize and provide the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To identify users and to analyze usage trends and preferences;
- To help you find and connect with other users and to allow other users to find and connect with you;
- To manage your relationship with us (e.g., customer service, managing your account);
- To provide you with relevant marketing (e.g., Uneekor advertising on third party properties or relevant advertising and content on our Service);
- To analyze your use of our website;
- To detect security incidents and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity or prosecute those responsible; and
- To comply with legal requirements.
We may share your personal information with the following third parties, where applicable:
- Advisers and financial institutions (legal, tax, auditors, risk and compliance, notaries, and business continuity support services);
- Service providers (IT outsourcing and assistance, customer management, email storage and management, payment processors, marketing support, data analysis, research, surveys). In some instances, service providers will be controllers in their own right, and will be directly responsible to you for their use of your personal information. They may be obliged under the information protection legislation to provide you with additional information regarding the personal information that they hold about you and how and why they process that information. Further information may be provided to you in a separate notice or may be obtained from such service providers directly, for example, via their websites;
- Our affiliated entities, including parent companies and subsidiaries.
- Where permitted by applicable laws, withthird parties in connection with a corporate restructuring, sale, transfer or assignment of assets or business, merger, divestiture, or other changes to the company’s control or financial status (or any of our affiliates); and
- Government bodies and dispute resolution and law enforcement organisations
We may share non-personal information that is aggregated or de-identified so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. We may disclose such information publicly and to third parties, for example, in public reports or marketing, to partners under agreement with us, or as part of the community benchmarking information we provide to users of our subscription services.
If you no longer want to receive our emails or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the instructions provided through the Service or the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including transactional messages relating directly to your account.
We maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. Your personal information is only accessible, on a need to know basis, by a limited number of employees who have special permissions. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information as it is transmitted to us.
Uneekor respects your privacy, but we do not alter the information we collect or change our services upon receiving “do-not-track” signals, as the term appears in Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code §§ 22575(b)(5). For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
To understand what personal information we may have collected about you in the past 12 months, and from where we collected it, please see section Categories of Personal Information that We May Collect about You above.
We collect this personal information, as further described above in theWhy We Collect such Personal Information about You section above, to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, and to accomplish our business purposes and objectives.
We may share such personal information with the third parties listed in the above section entitled,How We Share Your Personal Information. California law requires that we provide you with additional information about certain disclosures to such third parties within the past 12 months, particularly, where the disclosure involves monetary or other consideration. California treats these disclosures as sales of information, even where no money is exchanged. We do not sell data.
We may, however, have disclosed, in the past 12 months, the following categories of personal information to the following third parties for our operational “business purposes” as defined by California law:
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
|Video, audio, thermal, sensory, electronic and other similar information
|Inferences drawn from any information to create a profile
We do not sell, or have actual knowledge of any sale of, the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
You have a right to notice, upon collection, of the categories of personal information collected and for which purposes the data will be used. You have the right to access a copy of the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell about you, and the right to ask us to delete/anonymize your personal information, with limited exceptions. You also have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Finally, you have the right to be free from discrimination for exercising your rights.
As noted above, we do not sell your information, however, if you wish to exercise any of these other rights or have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Please note, however, before we will be able to process your request for access or deletion of personal information, we will need to properly verify your identity for security purposes. Where you have an account with us, you can exercise your rights while logged-in to your account. Otherwise, if you do not have an account, but we possess appropriate information about you on file (e.g., name, phone number, email/physical address), we will attempt to verify your identity using that information. If it is not reasonably possible to identify you adequately, we may not be able to respond to your request.
To use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you will need to directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request, provide the company with signed permission for the authorized agent to act on your behalf, and you will need to verify your identity, directly with the company.
In compliance with COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), Uneekor does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
If Uneekor becomes aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove any and all personal information from our records.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information , we will require parental consent from all users under the age of 13 before we collect and use that information.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may choose various third party websites (e.g., our business partners, social media networks) to link to within the website. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent from us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
Attn: Privacy Team
15770 Laguna Canyon Road, Unit 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (888) 262-6498