Believe What You See
As many players know what you feel in your swing, is not always what is really happening. Swing Optix cameras allow you to see exactly what is going on in your swing.
- Capture what matters at 180 frames-per-second to analyze every single detail of your swing.
- Included with our Swing Optix Cameras is our patented Swing-Motion software that integrates with our View software.
- Annotate your videos with lines and other shapes to compare your swing positions.
- Compatible with all Uneekor launch monitors.
What’s Included with your Swing Optix
- (2) 2.5mm with 1.2 aperture lens high-speed motion capture cameras
- Two (2) interchangeable camera lenses (Telephoto and Fisheye)
- Swing-Motion software license
- 6.5ft USB 3.0 Cable and (2) 16.4ft USB 3.0 Cables
- Swing Optix software: included in VIEW software
Swing Optix Camera Requirements
- CPU: Intel i7 or higher, 10th generation or later
- RAM: 16GB or more
- GPU: NVIDIA RTX 30 series or later
- GPU Memory: 16GB or more
- Harddrive: 200GB or more of available space
- OS: Windows 11 (64-bit only)
- CPU: Intel i5 8400
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Version 1803 or higher***
DLP projectors cause flickering effects with cameras. Please refer the charts below for compatible projectors and recommended LED bulbs
Recommended Parts for your Swing Optix
Projectors: Click Here
LED Bulbs: Click Here
Recommended Wall Mount: Click Here